High Attractive Gorgeous Gloss and Wide Color Rayon Thread for Embroidery
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.34 US $1.22|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||400 Ton/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 120D
- Feature: Eco-Friendly, High Strength, High Temperature-Resistant, High-Elastic, Anti-Pilling, Flame-Retardant, Abrasion Resistant, Breathable
- Technics: Ring Spun
- Number of Shares: Multi-Ply
- Type: Fancy Yarn
- Structure: Fancy Yarn
- Color: 1680
- Trademark: SAKURA
- Specification: 4000yard
- HS Code: 5402390000
- Usage: Knitting, Weaving, Hand Knitting, Sewing, Embroidery
- Material: 100% Viscose
- Fiber Length: Combination of Short Fibers and Continuous Filament Yarn
- Pattern: Dyed
- Coarseness: Medium Yarn
- Name: Flame Retardant Thread
- Certificate: ISO9001,ISO4001,SGS,Oeko-Tex 100 1 Class
- Transport Package: 12cone/Middle Box, 10middle Box 1 Master Carton
- Origin: Linan, Hangzhou, China
100% Viscose Rayon Embroidery Thread
Viscose Rayon Embroidery Thread is made of the high tensile strength rayon filament yarn that is also known as "artificial silk", processed with doubling, twisting and dyeing. It is the popular thread used in high-speed embroidery machines and even more as a lower cost alternative to natural silk thread. "SAKURA" 100% rayon embroidery thread can ensure stitches in consistent performance with little trouble of breaking or fraying, which leads to a higher quality embroidery project.
|4.Logo:||SAKURA or Customized|
|5.MOQ:||1pcs or 100pcs|
|6.Samples Time:||5 day|
|9.Packing Details:||12pcs/box,10boxes/ctn or Customized|
|11.Payment Term:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
4:Extensive range of colors
5:Engineered for sewing at the highest speed
6:Certified to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, class 1
1. Besides finished dyed rayon embroidery thread, we also provide the raw white thread ready for dyeing.
2. Rayon embroidery thread is a perfect choice for projects that elegant appearance is the aim and gentle care is appropriate.
3. Rayon embroidery thread is recommended that no bleachers or brighteners be used when laundering.
4. Rayon embroidery thread is subject to fading with exposure to long-term light or frequent laundering.
5. Attention should be paid how rayon embroidery thread is stored because it does deteriorate over time. In low humidity regions, it can be stored in the refrigerator to extend thread life for a long as possible, but please be sure to bring it to room temperature before sewing.
6.120D/2 is used for almost machine embroidery designs in either commercial or home machines; 150D/2 is often used for background fill and on larger embroidery designs to reduce the number of stitches; 75D/2 is the finest and particularly suitable to definition work and monogramming; 300D/2 is used largely for simple embroidery, festoon work and for decorative effect on lingerie and also suitable for the edging of garments and badges.
Process Flow: First stage twisting--Second stage twsting--Dyeing--Drying--Finish-winding--Packing--Warehouse