PP402 120d Flame Retardant Sewing Thread Oeko-Tex 1 Class
|FOB Price:||US $2.23 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $2.23/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||400 Ton/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PP402
- Feature: Eco-Friendly, High Strength, High Temperature-Resistant, Low Elasticity, Anti-Pilling, Flame-Retardant, Abrasion Resistant
- Technics: Ring Spun
- Number of Shares: Multi-Ply
- Type: Retardant
- Structure: Ring Spun Yarn
- Color: Many
- Trademark: SAKURA
- Specification: 4000yard
- HS Code: 5402390000
- Usage: Knitting, Weaving, Hand Knitting, Sewing, Embroidery
- Material: Metallic / Polyester
- Fiber Length: Combination of Short Fibers and Continuous Filament Yarn
- Pattern: Dyed
- Coarseness: Medium Yarn
- Name: Flame Retardant Thread
- Certificate: ISO9001,ISO4001,SGS,Oeko-Tex 100 1 Glass
- Transport Package: 12cone/Middle Box, 10middle Box 1 Master Carton
- Origin: Linan, Hangzhou, China
Sakura Sewing Thread
- Powerful supply capacity: All colors in our color cards are ready in stock.
- Efficient Service: Our sales team will give you quick response and you can rest assured that you'll receive the most professional service from us.
- Good Quality: We're a ISO90001 certified manufacturer. Our thread has aced inSGS test and OEKO-Tex 100.
- Fast & safe Delivery: We carefully pack up every single package, making sure it's well packaged, as if it was done by your own hands. And we always pay extra attentions to your cargo during the shipping process.
- OEM is available.
- This type of flame retardant thread is made of high quality meta-aramid fiber, which is way better than polyester flame retardant thread. It could be applied in various use from professinal flame retardant fabric, cloth, uniform, to combat suits. If you're looking for the most reliable flame retardant thread. This would be your ideal choice.
Details are as below:
Density: (g/CM3) 1.37 - 1.38Glass state temperature: 270 ºCCarbonazing temperature: 400ºCSpecific heat,20ºC,(KJ/KG. ºC) temperature(ºC) 20.50MHZ conductivity rate: 60ºC 4.0 - 4.5 180ºC 5.5 - 6.2Limited oxygen index ( LOI ) over 28
Breaking strength (cN/dtex) Max: 1557 Min: 1130 Avg. 1309 CV: 13.33Break extension rate: Max: 27.46% Min: 23.52% Avg. 24.91% CV:6.17Breaking time: MAX: 11.94 Min: 10.25 Avg. 10.83 CV:6.19Breaking power: (cN.cm) Max: 6855 Min: 4258 Avg. 5210 CV: 20.04