100% Polyester Yarn for Embroidery on Hats, Bags, Leisure Clothes
|FOB Price:||US $0.95-1.8 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $0.95-1.8/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||400 Ton/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 2168-3848
- Feature: Eco-Friendly, High Strength, High Temperature-Resistant, Low Elasticity, Anti-Pilling, Light Appearance, Abrasion Resistant
- Technics: First Stage Twisting-Second Stage Twsting-Dyeing-D
- Number of Shares: Two Yarns
- Type: Polyester Yarn
- Structure: Two Yarns Twisted
- Color: 1680
- Trademark: SAKURA
- Specification: 120D/2 4000yard/3656meter
- HS Code: 5402620000
- Usage: Knitting, Weaving, Hand Knitting, Sewing, Embroidery
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Fiber Length: 50d/2 75D/2 120d/2 150d/2
- Pattern: Dyed
- Coarseness: Medium Yarn
- Color Card Number: 2168-3848
- Certificate: Oeko-Tex 100,SGS,ISO9001
- Transport Package: 12cone Middle Box, 10 Middle Box 1 Master Carton
- Origin: Lin′an, Hangzhou, China
Polyester embroidery thread is made of the polyester trilobal filament yarn with high tenacity and low elongation, processed by doubling, twisting and dyeing. It becomes most popular thread used in high-speed embroidery machines and even more as an economical alternative to rayon embroidery thread. "SAKURA" 100% polyester embroidery thread is specifically for high-speed machine embroidery, monogramming and decorative stitching.
|4.Logo:||SAKURA or Customized|
|5.MOQ:||1pcs or 100pcs|
|6.Samples Time:||5 day|
|9.Packing Details:||12pcs/box,10boxes/ctn or Customized|
|11.Payment Term:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
Activewear, Outdoor wear, Casual wear, Caps, Bags and Demanding applique operations
3:Extensive range of colors
4:Superior abrasion resistance
5:Superior color fastness and chemical resistance
6:Certified to OEKO-TEX Standard 100, class 1
1. Besides finished dyed polyester embroidery thread, we also provide the raw white thread ready for dyeing.
2. Polyester embroidery thread has slightly lower sheen than rayon embroidery thread, but they are interchangeable and perform similarly. When they are combined in a design, it's difficult to tell the difference.
3. Polyester has more stretch and stretch memory than rayon, so the top tension generally has to be reduced and the type and amount of stabilizer(s) can be different than that when using rayon.
4. Polyester embroidery thread can give a fantastic shimmer when used in the upper looper of your serger.
Process Flow: First stage twisting-Second stage twsting-Dyeing-Drying-Finish-winding-Packing-Warehous
As one of the first companies that passed the quality systern certification of ISO9001, Sakura obeys the rules strictly including IQC(Incoming Quality Control), IPQC(InPut Process Quality Control), QC(Quality Control) and SPC(Statistical Process Control). Through various quality tracking and supervision, Sakura enhances its quality control. Sakura has focused on quality management for over 20 years and its embroidery thread has been approved by Oeko-Tex, SGS, Intertek and so on.
1 All colors in our color cards are ready in stock.
2 Every single package are carefully packed up, making sure it's well packaged, as if it was done by your own hands. And we always pay extra attentions to your cargo during the shipping process.
3 We support customized for your samples, according your design or pictures.
4 Your inquiry will be replied within 12 hours after received .
Hangzhou Sakura Thread Co., Ltd., which was founded in 1992, covers an area of 100 acres, also is a foreign-owned company with fixed assets of 250 million yuan and 20 years' experience in manufacturing embroidery threads.