100% Polyester Sewing Thread
|FOB Price:||US $2.23 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $2.23/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||400 Ton/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 40S/2, 40S/3, 50S/2, 60S/2, 60S/3, 60S/4, 60S/6
- Feature: Eco-Friendly, High Strength, High Temperature-Resistant, Low Elasticity, Anti-Pilling, Flame-Retardant, Abrasion Resistant
- Technics: Ring Spun
- Number of Shares: Multi-Ply
- Type: Retardant
- Structure: Ring Spun Yarn
- Color: Many
- Trademark: SAKURA
- Specification: 4000yard
- HS Code: 5402390000
- Usage: Knitting, Weaving, Hand Knitting, Sewing, Embroidery
- Material: Metallic / Polyester
- Fiber Length: Combination of Short Fibers and Continuous Filament Yarn
- Pattern: Dyed
- Coarseness: Medium Yarn
- Name: Flame Retardant Thread
- Certificate: ISO9001,ISO4001,SGS,Oeko-Tex 100 1 Glass
- Transport Package: 12cone/Middle Box, 10middle Box 1 Master Carton
- Origin: Linan, Hangzhou, China
Sakura Sewing Thread
- Powerful supply capacity: All colors in our color cards are ready in stock.
- Efficient Service: Our sales team will give you quick response and you can rest assured that you'll receive the most professional service from us.
- Good Quality: We're a ISO90001 certified manufacturer. Our thread has aced inSGS test and OEKO-Tex 100.
- Fast & safe Delivery: We carefully pack up every single package, making sure it's well packaged, as if it was done by your own hands. And we always pay extra attentions to your cargo during the shipping process.
- OEM is available.
- This type of flame retardant thread is made of high quality meta-aramid fiber, which is way better than polyester flame retardant thread. It could be applied in various use from professinal flame retardant fabric, cloth, uniform, to combat suits. If you're looking for the most reliable flame retardant thread. This would be your ideal choice.
Details are as below:
Density: (g/CM3) 1.37 - 1.38Glass state temperature: 270 ºCCarbonazing temperature: 400ºCSpecific heat,20ºC,(KJ/KG. ºC) temperature(ºC) 20.50MHZ conductivity rate: 60ºC 4.0 - 4.5 180ºC 5.5 - 6.2Limited oxygen index ( LOI ) over 28
Breaking strength (cN/dtex) Max: 1557 Min: 1130 Avg. 1309 CV: 13.33Break extension rate: Max: 27.46% Min: 23.52% Avg. 24.91% CV:6.17Breaking time: MAX: 11.94 Min: 10.25 Avg. 10.83 CV:6.19Breaking power: (cN.cm) Max: 6855 Min: 4258 Avg. 5210 CV: 20.04
As one of the first companies that passed the quality systern certification of ISO9001, Sakura obeys the rules strictly including IQC(Incoming Quality Control), IPQC(InPut Process Quality Control), QC(Quality Control) and SPC(Statistical Process Control). Through various quality tracking and supervision, Sakura enhances its quality control. Sakura has focused on quality management for over 20 years and its embroidery thread has been approved by Oeko-Tex, SGS, Intertek and so on.
1 All colors in our color cards are ready in stock.
2 Every single package are carefully packed up, making sure it's well packaged, as if it was done by your own hands. And we always pay extra attentions to your cargo during the shipping process.
3 We support customized for your samples, according your design or pictures.
4 Your inquiry will be replied within 12 hours after received .
Hangzhou Sakura Thread Co., Ltd., which was founded in 1992, covers an area of 100 acres, also is a foreign-owned company with fixed assets of 250 million yuan and 20 years' experience in manufacturing embroidery threads.