Sakura metallic Embroidery Thread
- Powerful supply capacity: All colors in our color cards are ready in stock.
- Efficient Service: Our sales team will give you quick response and you can rest assured that you'll receive the most professional service from us.
- Good Quality: We're a ISO90001 certified manufacturer. Our thread has aced inSGS test and OEKO-Tex 100.
- Fast & safe Delivery: We carefully pack up every single package, making sure it's well packaged, as if it was done by your own hands. And we always pay extra attentions to your cargo during the shipping process.
- OEM is available.
metallic embroidery thread
1. Composition: 120D/150D polyester yarn or 120D/150D rayon which is completely wrapped by 1/69'' or 1/110'' metallic yarn
2. Usage: especially used as embroidery thread, for machine embroidery, hand embroidery, woven, fabric, tape, etc.
3. Thickness: 25μ, 30μ, 16μ, 15μ, 12μ, etc.
4. Packing: 125g, 250g per spool
5. Basic colors: silver and gold; available colors on request: brown, blue, green, pink, purple, red, black, etc.; special colors on request: rainbow/pearl, multi-color, fluorescent, transparent, mat color, etc.
6. Widely used in garment decoration (including embroidery, lace, ribbon, label, and accessories), yarn-dyed fabric, tricot fabric, tablecloth, kitchen scrubber, art crafts, etc.
|SAKURA Brand Thread||Metallic Embroidery Thread|